Our new primary school jackets have arrived and are now available for purchase through the uniform shop. The uniform shop will be open again Thursday, 2 August between 2:00 and 4:00pm, all other times by appointment. If you would like to place any items on lay-by, please contact the office to setup your lay-by account. For those that have already ordered items, some of them are ready for payment and collection. You can contact the office to check if your order is ready. We will require payement before your items go home or alternatively you can place your items on lay-by.
Here at North West Christian School we strongly support the wearing of the correct school uniform. This is also endorsed by the School Council and is strongly supported by the school staff and administration. Students should note that uniforms, worn with pride, reflect well on themselves, their family and their school. When families choose to become part of our school community it is expected that they will accept the school’s uniform expectations.
Uniform, neatly worn, is strongly encouraged because...
- It makes a statement that our North West Christian School community cares about standards and that we are a school in which “near enough” is not good enough
- It encourages identification with our school and the development of school spirit
- It reinforces the concept of team and community – of students, staff and parents working together for the benefit of all and it removes distractions and competition about clothes, which can be stressful to students
- It provides an economical means of clothing students during school years
- It reflects the reality of the workplace, where business and industry expects that corporate uniforms will be worn neatly and with pride
- It covers basic health and safety requirements for schools as workplaces It provides easy identification on excursions and outings, enhancing the safety of students
Uniform items are provided to the school community at the lowest possible price and represent the highest quality of school uniforms currently available. Uniform items can be purchased from the school’s uniform shop located on the NWCS campus.
Winter School Uniform
Summer School Uniform
High School Sports Leggings
NWCS has partnered with Sportspower Burnie. High school girls can now wear full and 3/4 leggings for sport under their trackpants as part of their sport uniform. We have a sample pair of prescribed leggings on display at the school reception for viewing. Sportspower is discounting our leggings and they will be available to purchase through the school for $50.00 each. If you would like to order any please contact the office and place your order ASAP. We will let you know when they are ready for payment and collection.