What’s included in the Fees:
Levies will be included in the tuition fee figure. That is: Workbooks/Book hire, photocopying, craft, student insurance.
|Annual Tuition Fee - Kindergarten||Annual Tuition Fee - Primary||Annual Tuition Fee - Secondary|
|Current Fee Schedule to be charged in 2018||$1,560 (per term $390.00)||$1,790 (per term $447.50)||$2,590 (per term $647.50)|
School Photos, Uniforms, Excursions and Year Books. Excursions and Year Books will need to be paid for on Registration Day at the beginning of each school year. Stationery lists will be supplied at the end of each school year.
Prompt Payment Discount:
A Prompt payment discount of 3% is available if the annual tuition free is paid in full by 28 February.
Fee Remissions or Student Assistance:
To be eligible for fee assistance your combined gross family income needs to be below $51,800. If eligible for fee assistance, an amount of 25% off the tuition fee, less any applicable family discount will be applied. Please contact the office for the relevant paper work to apply for the student assistance.
|1st Student||Full Fee|
|5th Student +||40%|
Application forms are available from the school office.
Billing and Payment Methods:
The tuition fee is billed once per school term. Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments can be arranged by Direct Debit or Centrepay so as to clear the account by the end of November each year.
Overdue Fee Protocol:
- If you are having difficulties with paying your fees, please contact us to negotiate a new payment plan.
- If the Principal has not been contacted, then a letter will be sent out reminding you about the need to contact us to discuss payment options.
- The Tasmanian Adventist Schools system has employed external Accounts personnel, who may make contact with you if the Fee Account payments have for some reason ceased or you become behind in payments.
- Further letters and phone calls will be sent as reminders, before any account may be delivered to the Debt Collectors.
- It is important to help us with our budget to know when fees will be coming in and it is important for you not to get behind with your fees because it can become very difficult to catch up. Remember: contact us first when you are having difficulties with paying your fees.